A high-load anchoring pin for erosion control and soil stabilisation, the Terra-Lock system is designed to hold all types of reinforcement matting or erosion control blankets in place.
- The 4mm stainless steel wire rope (1.50m long) provides in-ground strength
and is easily driven in with the Terra-Lock drive tool.
- Meets the requirements of the most demanding erosion-control installations, where increased
performance characteristics are required over conventional pins, stakes and staples.
Gripple Terra-Lock Drive Tool
- 1.75m installation tool for Terra-Lock Anchor system
- Purpose engineered for toughness and durability, making it
capable of penetrating the toughest soil
- Features specific head profiles to match anchors