Standard Galvanized Iowa Barbed Wire
- Made of 2.50mm soft wire in a continuous twist pattern which locks barbs in position.
- Greater fire resistance than high tensile wires.
- Usually used in conjunction with other soft/plain wires such as netting fences.
- Recommended for use in fire prone areas.
- Easier to handle along the fence line.
- Barbed design locks the barbs in place to avoid any movement with stock pressure.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions