Standard Galvanized Iowa Barbed Wire
- Made of 2.50mm soft wire in a continuous twist pattern which locks barbs in position.
- Greater fire resistance than high tensile wires.
- Usually used in conjunction with other soft/plain wires such as netting fences.
- Recommended for use in fire prone areas.
- Easier to handle along the fence line.
- Barbed design locks the barbs in place to avoid any movement with stock pressure.
Reel Length: 400m
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions