Longlife Blue® Iowa Barbed Wire
- Made from 2.50mm soft/low tensile wire in a continuous twist pattern.
- Greater fire resistance than high tensile wires making it more effective in fire prone areas.
- Easier to handle along the fence line than high tensile wire.
- Continuous twist pattern locks the barbs in place to avoid any movement with stock pressure.
- Consistent and closer barb spacing means more barbs for maximum stock pressure and security.
- No join in the wire coil provides consistent strength along the length of the reel.
- Used as a sight or bottom wire helps cope with added pressure from prime lambs and feral animals.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions