Waratah® fencing promotion – Fence in February
1st February – 28th February 2021
Full Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and claim the Waratah fencing promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions of offer. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This promotion only applies to “eligible claimants (customers/trading names)” who meet the conditions of all the terms below.
Promotion is only open to residents of Australia. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies (including but not limited to Waratah’s distributors/resellers) associated with this promotion are ineligible
Subject to these terms, Infrabuild Wire Pty Ltd ABN 59 000 010 873 (Infrabuild) offers to provide via redemption to any eligible customer, Waratah rewards points, which can be redeemed by visiting www.waratahrewards.com.au. Purchases over $1000 of eligible Waratah products and receive 25 Waratah Reward points, minimum spend of $5000 (inc.GST) dollars purchased in any one (1) single transaction from an authorised Waratah reseller in Australia during the promotion period.
All products included in Waratah’s Price and Availability Guide dated November 2019 are eligible to claim Waratah Rewards. The only products excluded include Liberty OneSteel Black Star posts and Made to Order (MTO) products as they are not standard Waratah products. All applicable products can be selected on the claim form of the promotion.
This offer only applies to purchases of the qualifying Waratah products purchased from Monday, 1 February 2021 to Sunday, 28 February 2021 inclusive (the “promotion period”). This offer is not available to any customer who purchases Waratah products for resale to any other person. Any customer who purchases Waratah products for which a refund is subsequently given (other than due to a defect in materials or workmanship) will not be eligible to receive Waratah Rewards.
Eligible customers must complete an online claim form at www.waratahrewards.com.au and together with an invoice as proof of purchase, carry out the instructions stated on the claim form. The claim form must be completed by no later than 5.00pm (AEST) on Friday, 12 March 2021. Only electronic invoices that clearly state the name of the supplier/reseller of the Qualifying Waratah Products, the customer’s name, an invoice number, the quantity and unit price of the Qualifying Waratah Products purchased and the date of purchase of such products will be accepted as proof of purchase (incomplete or incorrect forms on invoices will result in delays). Hand written invoices will not be accepted as proof of purchase. Infrabuild reserves the right to request additional proof of purchase or to verify any purchase directly with the supplier/reseller. For a claim to be valid, eligible claimants must upload a scanned or photographed copy of the original purchase receipt/invoice whilst submitting the online claim form. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or late claims will be deemed invalid.
Subject to compliance with these terms, Waratah Reward payments will be paid by Infrabuild in the form of points via an online rewards system by no later than Friday 28 May 2021 and will be loaded to the customers log in details specified on the claim form. Incomplete or incorrect invoices or claims will result in a delay of rewards payment.
Points will expiry the 1 November the following year after claim any points not used by this time will be become void and will not be eligible to receive Waratah Rewards.
- Infrabuild reserves the right, at any time, to modify these terms, verify the validity of claims (including contacting the place of purchase) and to disqualify any customer who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Other conditions may apply.
- The customer agrees that if they have obtained the ‘Waratah Rewards’, they will pay back the Promoter the value of the gift, if they subsequently return the product to the place of purchase and seek a refund under any returns policy that the relevant reseller may have.
- Customers must retain a copy of their tax invoice for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of All of a customer’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. The tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, tax invoice number, purchase date, products purchased, quantity purchased and unit price to verify the claim.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this promotion. Independent financial advice should be sought by the claimant on the tax deductibility of any purchase and the changes to accelerated depreciation tax law.
- Claims are not transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
- The Promoter is Infrabuild Pty Ltd (Waratah Fencing) of Ingall Street, Mayfield, NSW, 2304. (ABN 59 000 010 873). Copyright 2020.
- Trademarks and Registered Trademarks of Infrabuild Pty Limited: Farmers Friend®, Flexabel®, GalStar®, GalStar Extreme®, GalStar MaxY®, Gripfast®, Gripple®, Growire®, Jio®, Longlife®, Longlife Blue® wire colour, MaxY®, Permaseal®, Permelec®, Ringmaster®, Roofsafe®, Star®, Stockgrip®, Stocklock®, Stocksafe-T®, Stocktite®, Tempelec®, Tyeasy®, Waratah®, Waratah Longlife® and Zalcote® All rights reserved.
- Terms & conditions of use of the Waratah Rewards system apply. These terms & conditions are listed below:
• The Promoter is Infrabuild Pty Ltd.
• Waratah Rewards is a points-based program where participants receive points based upon their purchases of approved Waratah Rewards property lots, services or other nominated sales activities.
• Each approved participant will be sent a Username and Password for accessing the Waratah Rewards website.
• Participation in the program is open only to eligible participants nominated by The Promoter.
• A list of merchandise rewards and the points required for each merchandise reward are contained on this website and may be altered from time to time without notice.
• Merchandise reward prize claims may be made at any time up to the total available points nominated on each participant's home page.
• Claims must be made using the official claiming process on this website.
• Cancellation of the eligibility of any participant shall be at the sole discretion of The Promoter.
• The Promoter may alter the program without notice to participants and may also delete, substitute or alter the points required for any prize at any time. In the event that a prize is superseded, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or similar value without notice.
• Reward prizes can only be delivered to a business address open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday and NOT to a PO Box or home address. A business phone number should also be provided.
• Waratah Rewards points cannot be exchanged for cash nor points with another rewards program.
• Reward claims are processed weekly. Please allow up to 30 days from the date of your order for the processing, handling and delivery of your prizes.
• There may be Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) implications and it is recommended that all stakeholders within the program seek their own independent accountant's advice.
• Waratah Rewards is conducted in accordance with the Terms & Conditions specified on this website and via any other subsequent communications by The Promoter and all participant members agree to be so bound. In all matters relating to The Program the decision of The Promoter shall be final and no correspondence
If you would like to make an email to sign up for "Waratah Rewards" we recommend using one of the below providers: