WIRE VINE TRAINER LONGLIFE BLUE®
Provides support for vines to grip and grow, training them to grow up and onto trellis wire.
SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Wire Vine Trainer Longlife Blue®
- Support the growth of new plantings and young vines with Waratah wire vine trainers
- Quick & easy to attach, simply push wire trainer into the ground & attach to existing horizontal support or cordon trellis wire
- Holds secure to the cordon wire which reduces movement
- Time & labour saving, compared to tying vines with twine
- Reusable & free of pests/disease, unlike some bamboo stakes
- Well suited to new, existing & organic horticulture & viticulture applications, like young vines, olives, apples & many more
- Australian made Waratah grade 2.85mm high tensile wire delivers consistent strength, quality & performance
- Longlife Blue colour® wire coating technology delivers maximum corrosion protection that exceeds Australian Standards
- Available in typical 120cm & 135cm lengths, in bundles of 100 (other lengths may be available on request)
ADVICE For FARMERS, from FARMERS
“I use Waratah’s wire vine trainers to train vines that have been affected by disease. Since making the switch from string to these wire trainers It has cut my time to do the job by 80%. It used to take me roughly 5hrs to tie string around 200 or so vines, continually bending down and hurting my back in the process. With Waratah’s wire vine trainers I had the vines prepped and 200 installed in 1.5hrs.” - Dave Hurse - contract grower, Carisbrook VIC
Standard Vine Trainers - 120cm & 135cm
(Other lengths may be available on request)
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions
LOCATE A DISTRIBUTOR
Waratah® distribute its premium range of fencing products through reputable distributors.
Enter your postcode OR search for your State and/or Town to see details of your nearest Waratah® distributor.