Longlife Blue® High Tensile Barbed Wire
- Made from continuous no join, high tensile wire in a reverse twist pattern.
- Meets Australian Standards (AS 2423:2002) with consistent twisting between barbs.
- A flat section every 10 cm ensures barb spacing stays consistent and movement is limited.
- Reverse twist pattern provides maximum strength and safety, allows the wire to unravel when it is placed under abnormal loads and reduces possible breaking.
- Consistent and closer barb spacing means more barbs for maximum stock pressure and security.
- No join in the wire coil provides consistent strength along the length of the reel.
- Can be set as a sight or bottom wire, helps cope with added pressure from prime lambs and feral animals.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions