HIGH TENSILE BARBED WIRE LONGLIFE BLUE®
Recommended for maximum stock pressure and security.
SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
High Tensile Barbed Wire Longlife Blue®
- Made from continuous no join, high tensile wire in a reverse twist pattern.
- Meets Australian Standards (AS 2423:2002) with consistent twisting between barbs.
- A flat section every 10 cm ensures barb spacing stays consistent and movement is limited.
- Reverse twist pattern provides maximum strength and safety, allows the wire to unravel when it is placed under abnormal loads and reduces possible breaking.
- Consistent and closer barb spacing means more barbs for maximum stock pressure and security.
- No join in the wire coil provides consistent strength along the length of the reel.
- Can be set as a sight or bottom wire, helps cope with added pressure from prime lambs and feral animals.
For barbed wire manufactured using stainless steel, contact Waratah here & include 'stainless steel barbed wire inquiry' in 'Your Message'.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions