STOCKSAFE-T® LONGLIFE BLUE® WITH APRON
SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Stocksafe-T® Longlife Blue® with Apron
- The range has been specifically designed to prevent animals penetrating the fence and is suited to shorter strains and closer post spacings.
- Pre-attached to the bottom horizontal wire via a hinged knot, the 30cm apron (lap fence) is laid on the ground, reducing penetration or digging under the fence line by feral animals.
- The apron saves on installation time and eliminates the gap between the bottom wire and the ground that appears in traditional fence designs.
- Used in an exclusion fence design, this product can provide an effective barrier against feral animals, such as wild dogs, pigs, wallabies and kangaroos.
- Used as an exclusion barrier for regional Aerodrome fencing.
|WIRE SIZE*||ROLL LENGTH (M)|
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions
LOCATE A DISTRIBUTOR
Waratah® distribute its premium range of fencing products through reputable distributors.
Enter your postcode OR search for your State and/or Town to see details of your nearest Waratah® distributor.