SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Specialised Fence Wire
Cattle Yard Strand
- Manufactured from seven, heavy galvanized, high tensile 2.75mm wires twisted together to form an 8mm diameter strand.
- More flexible than timber under stock pressure.
- Can be designed to incorporate any size gate, crush or bail.
- When combined with a turnbuckle allows tension to be adjusted at any time.
- This high strength wire strand offers a cost effective alternative to erecting traditional timber post and rail systems. Material costs are lower, erection can be a one-man job and maintenance is reduced to a minimum when compared with other yard enclosures.
Breaking Strain: 32kN
Coil Length: 150m
Components - all components sold seperately
|Strand||Heavy galvanized high tensile 2.75mm|
|(12 gauge) steel wires twisted to 8.00mm diameter strand|
|Breaking strain 32kN|
|Supplied in 50kg coils containing 150m|
|Turnbuckle||16mm threaded body|
|35cm cup head bolt|
|Heavy galvanized finish|
|Grip||Helical high tensile galvanized wire grip|
|Used for attaching strand to turnbuckles at one end of a section and posts at the other|
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions
LOCATE A DISTRIBUTOR
Waratah® distribute its premium range of fencing products through reputable distributors.
Enter your postcode OR search for your State and/or Town to see details of your nearest Waratah® distributor.