Gripple Plus® Wire Joiners
- The patented ceramic locking mechanism delivers a strong grip, taking higher loads and providing superior corrosion resistance – recommended to prolong the life of your Longlife® Blue colour® wire.
- Includes integrated adjustable torque setting on the handle. Once the pre-set wire tension is reached – the tool dis-engages to prevent overstraining and potential wire damage.
- Stainless steel springs provide excellent corrosion resistance.
- Long lasting and can be re-used.
- Save time and effort when joining wires, tensioning or terminating wire at a strainer post.
- Simply push wires through the Gripple in each direction and the one-way grip firmly holds each wire. No more bending, twisting and tying wires.
- To tension both wires, use the Gripple Plus tensioning tool or Gripple contractor tensioning tool.
Also available in the Gripple Plus wire joiner range are two great packs. The Gripple Plus Starter Pack is a great pack for someone starting out with Gripple wire joiners and the Gripple Plus Fencer pack allows you to purchase bulk Gripple Plus medium wire joiners.
Gipple Plus Small
Max Working Load: 3.0kN
Suitable to Use with Wire: 1.40mm - 2.20mm wire
Gripple Plus Medium
Max Working Load: 3.9kN
Suitable to Use with Wire: 2.00mm - 3.25mm
Gripple Plus Large
Max Working Load: 5.8kN
Suitable to Use with Wire: 3.25mm - 4.20mm
A great pack for the hobby fencer or someone just starting out with Gripple wire joiners.
Gripple Plus Starter Pack
Contains 1 x Gripple Plus tensioning tool and 50 x Medium Gripple Plus wire joiners.
Gripple Plus Fencer Pack
Contains 500 Gripple Plus® medium wire joiners and comes with a bonus canvas carry bag, ideal when purchasing bulk quantities of Gripple Plus wire joiners for your next big fencing job.
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions