SCAN FOR MORE INFORMATION
Stocktite® Longlife Blue®
- The hinged joint is suited for long strains and will permanently but flexibly secure the picket wires to the line wires allowing erection over rolling landscape and through gullies.
- Features 2.80mm high tensile top and bottom line wires for added strength, creating less need for selvedge wires, saving time and money. All other line wires are 2.50mm diameter.
- Advanced hinged joint construction acts as a suspension system, flexing with stock pressures and then rebounding back into shape.
- Designed to resist higher stock pressures and can cover most grazier requirements, from secure boundary fencing to sub-divisions into cell paddocks or laneway systems.
- Stocktite dog skirt 6/51/15 is maufactured from 2.50mm HT line wires.
|WIRE SIZE*||ROLL LENGTH (M)|
Other sizes may be available on request.
*6/70/30 = 6 line wires; 70cm fence height; 30cm picket spacing
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions
LOCATE A DISTRIBUTOR
Waratah® distribute its premium range of fencing products through reputable distributors.
Enter your postcode OR search for your State and/or Town to see details of your nearest Waratah® distributor.