Stockgrip® Longlife Blue®
- A unique prefabricated fence. The single picket wire has a "dropper" effect, creating a stiffness in the fence, while the knot allows for some movement of both picket and horizontal wire allowing the fence to absorb impact and spread load.
- Designed to favour longer spans and suspension fence designs.
- Each line wire has tension curves crimped into it during manufacture to allow for expansion and contraction in temperature extremes and also to resist loss of tension and permanent distortion on impact.
- The continuous vertical picket results in less need for droppers and selvedge wires, saving time and money.
- The Stockgrip knot allows you to follow the contour in undulating ground and space posts further apart.
- 2.80mm top and bottom high tensile wires add strength; creating less need for selvedge wires.
- For heavy load and high pressure situations selvedge wires are recommended. All other line wires are 2.5mm diameter.
- Commonly used for lamb, sheep, cattle, goat and boundary fencing.
|WIRE SIZE*||ROLL LENGTH (M)|
See how our customers have used Waratah products to successfully solve their fencing problem and transform their business.View All Solutions