EXCLUSION FENCING - PRODUCTS
Waratah have developed the Jio MaxY posts to be bigger, stronger, more ductile and with more attachment points than other posts.
- It has the strength to resist higher impact loads while still being easier to transport and install compared to timber, concrete and pipe.
- Tough enough to resist fracturing under stress, yet flexible enough to allow restraightening if deformed from significant force.
Blue Latch post
Waratah's Blue Latch post has a larger profile that provides ground holding capabilities, is more resistant to movement and has strength to withstand high impact loads.
- Designed with a barb slot at the top of each post, ensuring fence design flexability and solves the problem of latch crushing during post driving.
- The posts use a spring latch which keeps the latch closed and the fence wire securely attached.
- Saves significant installation time as tie wire or clips are not needed. Simply position the fence wire into the latch.
Longlife Blue Netting
- The netting pattern is produced in reverse twist to better absorb impact.
- Available in small mesh spacing (3cm) for tighter exclusion applications to prevent small animals such as baby rabbits getting through the fence.
- Use as an apron on fences. Lay flat on the ground or buried in a trench as an added barrier against burrowing animals such as wild dogs, foxes, rabbits, wallabies and wombats.
Stocksafe-T Longlife Blue with apron
Stocksafe-T has been specifically designed to prevent animals penetrating the fence and is suited to shorter strains and closer post spacings.
- Pre-attached to the bottom horizontal wire via a hinged knot, the 30cm aprom is laid on the ground, reducing penetration or digging under the fence line by feral animals.
- Used in an exclusion fence design, this product can provide an effective barrier against feral animals, such as wild dogs, pigs, wallabies and kangaroos.
Longlife Blue High Tensile Barbed wire
Made from continuous no join, high tensile wire in a reverse twist pattern
- Reverse twist pattern provides maximum strength and safety, allows the wire to unravel when it is placed under abnormal loads and reduces possible breaking.
- Consistent and closer barb spacing means more barbs for maximum stock pressure and security.
- Can be set as a sight or bottom wire, helps cope with added pressure from prime lambs and feral animals.
Umbrella & Half Umbrella extensions
Ideal fencing accessories to contain or exclude animals that climb, such as wild cats.
- Easy to install, simply bolt onto the existing Waratah Jio and Ezypipe strainer post.
- Manufactured loops on the extension allows for secure placement of plain selvedge wire.
Apron Strainer extension
Allows for apron layouts on fences to be strained. Steel loop allows for a Waratah Star post to be driven through the end as a brace.Find out more
Longlife Blue High Tensile Cute Length wire (floppy top)
Pre-cut high tensile in 1300mm straight lengths and eliminates the need for pre-cutting coils of the fence wire into manageable lengths.
- Ideal for fencing accessories to contain or exclude animals that climb, such as wild cats.